PolyPlay hosts the highest paid and most attractive tournaments in e-sports and blockchain for amateur and pro players with tournament winnings up to $5000. A PolyPlayer do not have to be pro to be treated like one.
PolyPlay aims to host E-sport tournaments for all the amateur players as if they are professionals with a sizeable prize pool funded by all transactions made on the project blockchain.
The team shall be offering tournaments, staking, and a launchpad With a fully transparent and DOXXED team, PolyPlay will quickly Gartner the interest of that very same gamers stuck in the middle of the pyramid.
Being business oriented, there would also be facilities for Sponsors and Companies to be promoted through PolyPlay’s live twitch stream, YouTube Tournament Highlight shows and PLAYROOM Store.
PolyPlay welcomes all prospects of e-sports gaming and hopes to be the next driving force by being Gaming’s Gold Standard.
BUY, HOLD and PLAY
HOLD $PLAY Token to participate and win
- $0.40 – Private Sale
- $0.55 – Presale
- $0.62 – Launch price on PanCakeSwap
- 211,000 -Launch Supply
- Team, Design and Development wallet will be locked with vested release.
- 6% Sale Tax will go for Tournament fees (2%), Overhead (2%) and Marketing (2%)
Why buy $PLAY
- HOLD $PLAY Token to participate and win
- PLAY GEAR – Official PolyPlay gear featuring sponsor and partner’s merchandise
- PLAYROOM – Gaming platform, PLAY wallet for staking and launchpad for blockchain gaming projects
- Liquidity pools and staking
PolyPlay BSC contract :
PolyPlay contact information
Do you like this crypto? If yes, please vote below. You can vote once a day, every day for any crypto project(s) you like.
- A listing needs at least 1000 votes within 10 days to avoid being demoted to the Waiting Room.
- If you reach 2000 votes within 10 days, the listing will be tagged as a “Strong Community”.
Please get your awesome community to vote. Thanks.
The content on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for professional financial advice. As always, DYOR/Do Your Own Research.