Wallet Swap (WSWAP)
It’s a secure and advanced cryptocurrency wallet crafted for simplicity. Send, Receive and Swap Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain based tokens on the go.
WSWAP is the preferred token which will be used for staking, governance, paying transaction fees and gaining eligibility in the WalletSwap launch pool.
Why Choose Wallet Swap?
- Create in-app wallets, store, receive and transfer token easily in a ‘one stop shop’ experience.
- Secure your assets with Private Keys, Mnemonic Phrases, 2-Factor Authentication, and more.
- Highly intuitive and user-friendly mobile application for accessing the blockchain with no hidden fees or tech background needed.
- Browse and connect to the decentralized web sites using built in powerful Web3 browser.
- Staking feature
WSWAP Token Usecase
- Users will be able to stake & harvest WSWAP directly from their WalletSwap app and earn crypto rewards.
- WSWAP token holders will be the main force behind company decisions and submit their vote on any new developments.
- WSWAP token holders will be able to use WSWAP to pay for swap and transaction fees on the Mobile Wallet.
- Gaining eligibility in WalletSwap launch pools. WSWAP token holders will be eligible to participate in WalletSwap launch pools.
- Token Symbol: WSWAP
- Token Name: Wallet Swap
- Max circulating supply: 10,000,000,000,000
- Total tokens for sale: 6,000,000,000,000
- Total tokens for airdrop: 500,000,000,000
- Listing Price: 2,000,000,000/BNB (Est.)
- Burn before listing: Unsold tokens
Wallet Swap contract :
Wallet Swap contact information
Do you like this crypto? If yes, please vote below. You can vote once a day, every day for any crypto project(s) you like.
- A listing needs at least 1000 votes within 10 days to avoid being demoted to the Waiting Room.
- If you reach 2000 votes within 10 days, the listing will be tagged as a “Strong Community”.
Please get your awesome community to vote. Thanks.
The content on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for professional financial advice. As always, DYOR/Do Your Own Research.