Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are common investment tools managed by banks. CDs are used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide, creating a market valued in the trillions of dollars. HEX has taken the concept of CDs, added significantly higher average interest rates, removed banking fees, and turned it into a decentralized cryptocurrency.
By locking any amount of $HEX you choose for a period of time between 1 and 5555 days, you “stake” your deposit and gain interest every single day. The average APY is over 40% while traditional bank CDs average less than 2%.
No central entity, bureaucracy, or overhead, and no bonuses awarded to anyone besides users who stake $HEX. As a simple to use, high interest investment tool, $HEX makes you the bank.
HEX is the first Blockchain CD
CDs, known as Certificates of Deposit or Time Deposits, are worth Trillions of dollars. CDs are worth more than gold, credit card companies, and cash..
HEX removes middlemen
4HEX is the first cryptocurrency in the world with a chart of its future locked supply. You can see when big stakes are set to expire in the future and plan around them.
HEX pays 40% APY on average
Every day $HEX stakers earn interest. $HEX stakers make additional interest when people end their stakes earlier or later than they committed to.
HEX was founded by Richard Heart
HEX Ethereum contract :
HEX Polygon contract :
- Website: https://hex.com
- Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/HEXcrypto
- Telegram: https://t.me/HEXcrypto
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HEXcrypto
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HEXmemes
Do you like this crypto? If yes, please vote below. You can vote once a day, every day for any crypto project(s) you like.
- A listing needs at least 1000 votes within 10 days to avoid being demoted to the Waiting Room.
- If a listing reaches 2000 votes within 10 days, it will be tagged as a “Strong Community”. 2000 votes also qualifies the project to become one of our partner. You get 12 months of promotion at the cost of only 1 month!
Please get your awesome community to vote. Thanks.
The content on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for professional financial advice. As always, DYOR/Do Your Own Research.